CORPORATE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS
WHO WE ARE
Recognized top health and wellness professionals in our industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer years of experience in the health and wellness industry, which allows us to focus on the implementation of our program. Our team offers a personalized and engaging way of improving employee health, and as a result, our program has high success rates.
Checkout our mobile app below
WHY HAVE A WELLNESS PROGRAM ?
There are many components to consider when investing in a workplace wellness program. The return on investment increases as a result of a healthier workforce.
- According to the Center for Disease Control, the obesity rate in 2016 was 39% of the world’s population.
- Obesity has been linked to thyroid disease, cancer, diabetes, and hypertension. The average annual health care costs for obese adults are 36% higher than normal weight individuals.
- The numbers are significant when considering productivity losses related to personal and family health problems. These instances cost U.S. employers $1,685 per employee per year, or $225.8 billion annually.
- Other studies have shown that healthcare costs for a person with a chronic condition can be $3,785 to $38,270 more annually than for those without a chronic condition.
HOW IT HELP'S YOU
Our Wellness Program in your workplace can help :
- Reduce sick leave absenteeism by an average of 26.8%
- Reduce health care costs by an average of 26.1%
- Reduce workers’ compensation and disability management claims costs by an average of 32%. The average savings-to-cost ratio was $5.81-to-$1(8)
Knowing that a company is willing to invest in its employees sends a message of a happy and healthy work environment.
Our Skilled Wellness Team uses a 4-step cyclic process around your employees.
- First, we Assess the health of your company to determine motivating factors for employee participation
- Second, we Develop your custom wellness program and offer strategic plans that educate employees about chronic issues, healthy diet choices, exercise modifications and mental wellbeing options.
- Third , we Implement step by step approach by providing onsite fitness instruction, group exercise classes, lunch and learns, workshops and many more
- Lastly, we Evaluate how the wellness plan is performing via tracking Employee’s fitness form mobile application/ Online Software or In – person.